Please get in touch by booking a discovery call, and filling out the form below so I can learn more about you, your business, and your marketing needs.
Book a 30-minute discovery call
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I sending the right message as a business?
To know whether you're sending the right message as a business requires really getting to know your ideal client. A few questions you can ask are:
- What is their job title?
- Where do they work?
- What do they do?
- What are their challenges?
- How do they prefer to receive information?
- What solution can you offer them?
What social media platforms should I be on?
You should be on 1-2 social media platforms that you enjoy, find fairly easy to use and navigate, where your ideal clients hang out, and that align with your values as an individual and as a company.
Why aren't people opening my emails?
There are a variety of reasons your contacts may not be opening your emails. Some items to consider are:
- Are you being consistent?
- Where did your email list(s) originate from?
- Do you know when and how your contacts become engaged?
- Are you sending the same message to all your contacts or are you using segmentation?
- Are you being strategic with your emails is every email attempting to drive conversion?
How important is consistency in digital marketing?
Consistency is the most important aspect of digital marketing next to a cohesive strategy. Once you have an engaged audience, nothing is worse than leaving them hanging when they want to hear from you.
What is a good digital marketing strategy?
A good digital marketing strategy consists of:
- Having a strong brand
- Creating a cohesive digital presence
- Knowing your ideal client(s)
- Understanding how they want to be communicated with
- Deciding on your best tactics to reach them
- Developing online trust & credibility
- Staying consistent
- Measuring & refining